Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Creative Peg Puzzle

Creative Peg PuzzleThis was a Christmas gift for a 1 year old baby. She seemed to like colors and noise that could made with this toy by shaking it. I think she will need to be older to operate it correctly. The posts are not rigid, they bend over when pushed so as not to cause an injury if the child falls on the toy.

I wanted something durable, attractive and something my 18 month old wouldn't get bored with in a day. This toy was it! It has several levels of challenge including the large puzzle base + the blocks that go onto the pegs like "keys" in a sense. So you have to figure out which way to twist the pieces to get them on and off. Then on top of that, the blocks only fit onto a particular base. Plus there's a color grouping level of learning too. My son has yet to figure it all out and it's been about a week. I think this'll keep him perplexed (and entertained) for a while which is a good thing for mommy.

Buy Creative Peg Puzzle Now

the sticks that hold the puzzle pieces are made out of plastic. My first and the last Hape purchase, thought they were a quality company. I wanted to avoid plastic toys, apparently Hape is one of the brands to avoid if you are looking for a nice wooden toy

Read Best Reviews of Creative Peg Puzzle Here

No comments:

Post a Comment