Friday, February 14, 2014

eebee's adventures If The Shape Fits Stacking Toy

eebee's adventures If The Shape Fits Stacking ToyBought this for Christmas for my 5 1/2 month old. He's def an interesting doll and he does help to teach colors and shapes. I think my daughter will get better use out of him as she gets older.

My Grandaughter is 12 months old. She loves the doll and so does my three year old grandson. So far the sticking the shapes on the doll are excaping her, but she goes nowhere without the doll. If she loves it....I love it; so would recommend buying! P.S. Purchased a video at the same time and they both LOVE it.

Buy eebee's adventures If The Shape Fits Stacking Toy Now

I bought this for my 1 year old nephew, who loves Eebee's show. He watches it over and over, and just sits there cracking up! So, I bought this for him, not sure how he'd react (he's not really into stuffed animals)... but he loves it! He doesn't really do anything with the shapes yet, but he is just as captivated by the plush version of Eebie as he is with the TV version. On a quality note, Eebee and all shapes look like they are made from a good material that will hold up over time.

I highly recommend for Eebee fans! :)

Read Best Reviews of eebee's adventures If The Shape Fits Stacking Toy Here

The toy itself was well made. But it didn't engage my 19 month old. She loves the show. There's just not much going on with this toy.

Want eebee's adventures If The Shape Fits Stacking Toy Discount?

This item is perfect for my little one. It arrived quickly without any issues and my daughter (age 1) loves all the eebee movies. She was very excited to be able to hold a real stuffed eebee :) :)

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment