Friday, February 28, 2014

Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun - Jungle

Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun - JungleWhen I was looking at entertainment stuff for our new baby, I knew I wanted something similar to what our boys had had. Very few stationary entertainers out there rock and bounce anymore. That was half the fun for my little guys! At one point, T-Rex didn't even play with the toys he just liked to jump and spin! Anyway, this entertainer does that jumps/bounces, has a rotating seat, and has a rocker bottom (you can pull out the feet if you don't want it to bobble). The toys are brightly colored not pastel, which has been proven not be as visually stimulating. The toys are very engaging, too. The only con I would add is that it takes 9 AAA batteries to make all the toys work. I was willing to buy it anyway because of all the stages it offers. I liked the play mat for the tiny infant stage, the exersaucer for her current stage (5 months) and the idea of a play table when she's older. I don't feel like I spent a bunch of money on something she will only be interested in for a few months. This was super easy to put together, too! I did it alone in about 20 minutes the part that took longest was the screws, and only because our drill needed to be charged. :-) All in all, I would highly recommend this exersaucer! We tried a few others with sitters and at the homes of friends, but none of them quite compared to this bad boy! It's worth every penny!!

As an activity center for the baby to sit in, this is great because the baby can turn around and do all the activities. What's nice about this product is that you can transform it from a seated center into a standing activity center; however, when you do that, not only is it space consuming, but it is extremely unsturdy. When my baby stands up at it, I have to hold the activity center down because the legs are too far apart to make it sturdy. Also, it's very easy for the baby to push his or her weight and knock it over.

Buy Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun - Jungle Now

We have a very big 8 month old (approx. 26 lbs., and 30" tall), so we wanted a really good quality exersaucer that could to stand up to his jumping in it. We did a bunch of shopping around and this is the best one available. Our son loves all the toys on it as well as all the sounds it makes (he especially likes the talking iguana). It is a very study and well made toy. I checked both the Toys 'R Us and the Target websites on 6/12/09 and they were both charging $129 for this exersaucer. In closing, I would highly recommend this toy!

Read Best Reviews of Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun - Jungle Here

First I want to say that I have a different model of this toy, so I myself cannot comment on the toys this one comes with. However, after reading a few of the reviews, it seems that some parents have not stopped to think about the fact that when creating this toy, they had a rather wide age range in mind. Some of the toys need to be for older babies/young toddlers, or it will be useless as an activity table. That being said, the toys on it are called "switch-a-roos" for a reason. They come of and you can get different ones that are more "baby friendly" until your child is older. I know this is a bit expensive, but if you already spent the money on this, it might be worth investing in getting two or so to make it more fun for younger babies.

All of that said, here are the things that I absolutely love about this toy. It is the most versatile out there. It goes from a play mat, to an entertainer, to an activity table. It also doubles as a jumparoo. We had both with my son, and he liked jumping in this more. Needless to say, we sold the jumperoo and kept this for the next baby (although my son still uses it in table mode, and will probably not be thrilled when he is a big brother soon and the baby takes it over) My son LOVED this toy from day one. We first used it when he was almost six months, and there has not been a time since that he has not used it in one way or another. (He is now just shy of 15 months) I know it is not "recommended" to allow babies to pull up on it, however that is because the company does not want to be liable for an injury. It was what my son learned to pull up on (he started doing this when it was in the exersaucer mode, which was actually less stable, so we turned it into a table and he never once fell), and is very stable, although it does not always seem that way. It does shake back and forth, as my son LOVES to do to it, in the table mode, but we have never had a problem with it tipping. In fact, he has recently tried climbing it, and still has yet to tip it.

This is the baby item that I most highly recommend, and we will not be parting with ours until we are sure we are done having kids, and possibly not even then.

Want Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun - Jungle Discount?

We got this a gift and were excited for the various stages. The mat for the infant was very lame. Not much room at all for her move around and the overhang was flimsy. Stage two, the saucer, was a big hit for 4-9 months. Once she was mobile she did not want to be in the saucer. So we moved it to stage three. It is terrible! It is very flimsy, not very tall so she has to bend over the toys and not study. The saucer was great and she enjoyed and it was good place to have her play. If you buy these I would just plan on using it as stage two.

No comments:

Post a Comment