Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fisher Price - Busy Pals Winnie The Pooh

Fisher Price - Busy Pals Winnie The PoohMy daughter loves it. I just wish it had a bit more variety in songs. It says the same things over and over. Each item has two things it says. For example, the bird. The first time you hit the bird he says something nice about the bird, the next time he sings a song about it. Same with Bee and butterly. The bee is too hard for little fingers to use. I think it is pretty boring but my kid likes it.

I got this for my 7 months old daugther for Christmas and she loves it. It says different things and songs. My daugther's favorite is to catch the butterfly. She also loves that it sings. Highly recommended.

Buy Fisher Price - Busy Pals Winnie The Pooh Now

No comments:

Post a Comment