Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fisher Price Classic Pull Toy: Chatter Telephone

Fisher Price Classic Pull Toy: Chatter TelephoneI have a picture of me 37 years ago with this same toy. At first I found it funny that there is still a rotary phone toy out there when it is doubtful that most kids have ever even seen one. It turns out it doesn't matter. Kids love dialing and this phone allows them to actually DO more than its fake cordless phone peers. Fisher price please don't stop making them.

I loved this toy as a child, and our now-2-year-old twins love it.

Our twins love our cell phones (mine was ruined by excessive moisture), so of course, we wanted to buy toy phones for them. At first, we chose a toy cell phone, because we use cellular only (no land line), and our 1-year-old twins have never seen a rotary phone in person. Then I saw that this toy was again being produced, and we bought it for them on a whim.

The toy cell phone is well-liked, but this one is a lot more fun, with its colorful exterior, child-sized handset, and wheels. Our babies love to use the rotary dial; a motion not seen on many of today's developmental toys.

The build quality is excellent, and this toy can really take a beating. You can't go wrong with it.

Buy Fisher Price Classic Pull Toy: Chatter Telephone Now

My son is now 15 months old and he has had this forabout 4 months. I was especially excited since I remember wanting one SO BADLY when I was a kid. We showed him how to use it he is used to knawing on our cell phones. So, we get about 5 10 minutes of use out of it at any given time, but it is HEAVY. And the cords are short both the pully and the connection piece. This means he whirls this toy around and I have been clocked sideways a few times. I think when he is older and has more control it might be better. For now, I keep it at the bottom of the toy box and try to stay a good distance away when he does get ahold of it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher Price Classic Pull Toy: Chatter Telephone Here

I got this telephone for my 1st birthday, in 1982! The toy survived myself, my brother, and my sister. Unfortunately my mom no longer has it for my daughter who just turned 1. We are now looking for the newer model that Fisher-Price has put out. This toy is great for teaching kids about talking on the phone. Great for pretend play as a child gets older.

Want Fisher Price Classic Pull Toy: Chatter Telephone Discount?

This toy has been around for years. At 29 years old I remember playing with the same type. They only thing is the cord on the phone is very short. To keep the phone in place or flat and to place receiver at your ear is not possible, the cord is too short. Too bad they didnt make it retractable so it wont hang being longer but also can extend to put to your ear. Overall, always a fun toy from baby to toddler and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment