Monday, February 10, 2014

Fisher-Price Disney's Pop-Up Pooh

Fisher-Price Disney's Pop-Up PoohWinnie bobs up and down when you push this toy and makes my grand daughter laugh every time. The Winnie the Pooh series is so innocent. Something that is hard to find now days. I encourage all Grandparents to buy Winnie toys.

No batteries and my youngest grandchild still loves the toy. He really enjoys watching Pooh bob up and down as he pushes the toy along a table or the floor. The best thing about it from a parental standpoint? NO BATTERIES needed!

Buy Fisher-Price Disney's Pop-Up Pooh Now

This is okay nothing really special. I bought this because it was on sale and really cheap on amazon and we wanted to get a few little toys for my then 5 months old. I love Winnie the Pooh as a child so of couse I love anythign Winnie. The soft ears are nice, the yellow button is okay... the squeaky sound is not that loud and it didn't wheel very far. At first I tho this was one of those if you pulled backwards, it would just roll on it's one... that would have made this toy wayyy cooler... but it doesnt do that. I this is probably a sturdy safe toy for little babies... it's cute to look it but I don't think it's that fun after 2-3 minutes.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney's Pop-Up Pooh Here

It's quality is very good. and my baby like it very much.

thank you very much.

Maby I will buy again.

Want Fisher-Price Disney's Pop-Up Pooh Discount?

It's not what I entirely expected. Thought it would move on its own after you would pull it back but it seems like it needs a pull string. But my kid loves it so I guess it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment