Monday, February 10, 2014

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Costume, Child's Hedwig The Owl Costume

Harry Potter Hedwig the Owl CostumeI was very impressed with the quality of this costume. It didn't look or feel cheap at all. In fact it was very soft. My son (15 months old) thought it was a stuffed animal and enjoyed simply carrying it around the house, hugging it. I marked this costume highly on educational value because once we put it on my son, he began hooting like an owl which he hadn't done before. So in a way, it made him put a face to a word, so to speak. One of the reasons I chose this costume is because I knew it would keep my son warm on a cold, New England Halloween. And it did.

I bought this for my two year old to wear for Halloween as a sidekick to his sister's Harry Potter costume. It's absolutely darling! He was an average size two year old and it fit well with plenty of growing room. In fact, he wore it again for Halloween when he was three and it might even fit him again next year.

Buy Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Costume, Child's Hedwig The Owl Costume Now

looked great and kept my daughter nice and warm which is nice on halloween

people even knew who she was

Read Best Reviews of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Costume, Child's Hedwig The Owl Costume Here

This was the perfect costume for our Harry Potter Halloween Party! It was a little big on my 2 year old, but we were able to put layers on him for the cold Halloween night, so it worked out perfect!! We had so many compliments on his costume! Washed easily too, dirt came right off in the wash.

Want Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Costume, Child's Hedwig The Owl Costume Discount?

She even refused to take it off. it is well made and can be used for several years so we plan on keeping it for our next child or friends/relatives children.

No comments:

Post a Comment