Friday, February 21, 2014

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Press And Crawl Turtle

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Press And Crawl TurtleDS likes to grab the top of it and push it around on the floor as he crawls. If he pushes the "button" on the top while he's playing with it on carpet it won't move. The device that turns the wheels doesn't build-up enough power to move over basic, builders grade carpet. So, yes, he'll play with it and crawl around with it, but he can't chase something that isn't zooming away from him as intended.

I got this toy for my then 6 month old daughter. She didn't play with it at all when I first got it but then as she was learning to crawl I figured I would give it another try. Like some of the other reviews said the toy does not move well on carpet and the button is extremely difficult to push down. My daughter is now 10 months and still can not push the button down to make it move so I end up having to do it. I myself find it difficult to push and it does not go very far. My daughter does watch as it moves but loses interest after that.

Buy Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Press And Crawl Turtle Now

My daughter likes to walk around after the turtle. It goes great on hardwoods, but not very far on the carpet. The button is pretty hard to push, so she smack at it, but we have to push it for her to get it to really go. She seems to love it though, it's always one of the first toys she grabs out of the toy chest.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Press And Crawl Turtle Here

Babies fingers can get caught under turtles neck after pushing the button. Cute toy and good idea but potential for pinches. Beware!

Want Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Press And Crawl Turtle Discount?

The button that you press to make the toy go is too hard for a baby/early toddler to press. My son is 15 months old and can't do it.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment