Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fisher Price Peek a Boo Waterfall Rainforest Baby Crib Toy with Lights & Music

Fisher Price Peek a Boo Waterfall Rainforest Baby Crib Toy with Lights & Music~BACKGROUND~

I purchased this soother (new) for my 4 month-old as a change from his overhead music mobile.

~PROS~

3 different time settings:

1) lights w/ music/sounds, and movement for 6 minutes

2) lights and music/sounds for 12 minutes

3) music/sounds only for 18 minutes.

real water bubbles in the soother which is pretty neat.

3 sound types classical, lullabies and rainforest.

3 sound levels high, medium, low.

easy activation by the press of a button on the face of the unit.

~CONS~

The lights are way too bright to be a "soother".

The straps that hold the soother on are difficult to use. Once it is one it's sturdy and not going anywhere though.

More bubbles would be nice as there aren't that many.

Uses batteries pretty quickly if you use this soother regularly.

~CONCLUSION~

Other than being too bright it is a welcome addition to our son's collection. I consider this to be more of an "entertainer" than a "soother" due to the brightness of the lights. We still prefer the:

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile and use it more than this soother.

I love the product. When I got the package here is what I found.

-water leaking out of it

-dirty had to clean it up and get marks and strange sticky goo off it

I bought it under the premise of in good condition. I would say it was certainly less than that. Luckily, I cleaned it all up and my son loves to look at it at night before he goes to bed.

Buy Fisher Price Peek a Boo Waterfall Rainforest Baby Crib Toy with Lights & Music Now

No comments:

Post a Comment