Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lamaze Trotter the Pony

Lamaze Trotter the PonyTrotter is so much fun. My daughter loves his bright colors and fun noises. He is a little sensitive and nays when we walk across the floor. Luckily he does have an on/off switch which is helpful for car rides. Great toy for babies that are learning to sit on their own.

Bought this for my niece that had just turned one, she loves it carries it all over the house and luaghs none stop as it galups and makes cute horse noises!

Buy Lamaze Trotter the Pony Now

Very good toy for the price. Doesn't have bells and whistles, but my six month old loves the little tags. I'm looking forward to him growing into it.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Trotter the Pony Here

My triplets were given this toy as a gift and they absolutely love it. They are a year old and are still mesmerized when it makes noise!

Want Lamaze Trotter the Pony Discount?

Bright, entertaining, and adorable. All the perfect aspects for a toy for a child 0-18 months. My daughter loves the horse sounds it makes when shaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment