Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fisher Price: Roll-Along Pals Turtle

Fisher Price: Roll-Along Pals TurtleMy son is hard to buy toys for because his favorite objects are every day items, card board boxes, books and magazines, kitchen itemsthings that "adults" use. Which makes since for any baby because they need to learn about the world around them. I believe that this toy would be great for a more mellow baby that sits still long enough to explore the buttons and is not interested in how things mechanicly work (hinges, springs, sliding cabinets, turning over rugs). Cute toy but my boy doesn't have the patience for more than 30 seconds with it. I did give it high marks for durability as it has been dropped from the pack-n-play onto the floor for a variety of physics tests he likes to do.

I bought this toy for my 8 month old. He likes the music and to push it along with him when he crawls. The lights and music keep his attention. It seems fairly durable and rolls easily.

Buy Fisher Price: Roll-Along Pals Turtle Now

My daughter received both this and the snail exactly like this as gifts at approx 14 months of age. She likes to push cars. Initially she liked these but now they are boring to her. The bottons don't really do much and the same song plays over and over again, and she toys that do a lot more/play a wider variety of melodies, (which are actually less expensive) that have kept her attention. Both the turtle and the snail have been dropped and thrown and are still in great condition so I feel they are pretty durable.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher Price: Roll-Along Pals Turtle Here

I got this toy for my first grandson and our family has really had a lot of fun with the "math" aspect, since I am a Math teacher. We had to continue the tradition when my second grandson came along, but Fisher Price is no longer selling this item. I was thrilled to find it here!

Want Fisher Price: Roll-Along Pals Turtle Discount?

When you actually see it for the first time puts you off with its garish colour. My kid plays with it for a while but quickly loses interest; though that's the case with most of her toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment