Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo's Mailbox Sorter

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo's Mailbox SorterMy 21-month old enjoys playing with this but because of the curves of the mailbox a few of the shapes are more challenging to get in. The cavity is also small so if you get a few pieces in, and don't shake to have them settle, you can't get in the envelopes or other pieces. Frustrating for my daughter, from that aspect.

Awesome toy for learning shapes, colors, and great for any kid who likes Elmo.

We should of bought two as my toddlers fight over it all of the time!

Buy Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo's Mailbox Sorter Now

Such a great toy for 1-2 year old. Teaches colors and works on fine motor skills and what kid doesn't love ELMO???

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo's Mailbox Sorter Here

It's held up to my kids and is very engaging for them. My baby likes to play with it and my 2 year old also gets use out of it by pretending it's her real mailbox. Hilarious

Want Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo's Mailbox Sorter Discount?

This toy is WAY overpriced. I payed $11.00 for this (new on EBay) and would not pay much more. Sure, it's a fun and educational toy for my son, but he has another plain shape sorter and it is just as great and only 10.99. I agree with another reviewer that there is a major design flaw too. My son walks away or hits it because he gets a little frustrated that he can't get all of the shapes and envelopes into the box-it gets too full and you have to shake it around. Overall, it's cute, fun and educational for my son but I never would have purchased this at its original price.

No comments:

Post a Comment