Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gund Hoagie Brown 13" Bear Plush

Gund Hoagie Brown 13' Bear PlushThis bear is super cute, much cuter than in the picture. The snout/muzzle goes out farther (like most Gund bears) and it has a big pop-belly. It has beads in the bottom so it's sort of weighted and can sit up on it's own. It is not overly stuffed so it's very huggable. The 'fur' is very plush and soft. He's a great size too. This has become my toddler's favorite lovie by far and is a constant companion. Naps, outings, errands, he has even flown! Very cute and lovable like all Gund products.

Very cute!!!! He is exactly as described, for sure we will be getting more bears from Gund collection.

Thank you Gund.

Buy Gund Hoagie Brown 13" Bear Plush Now

Beautiful bear. My daughter immediately fell in love with it. Soft, pleasant fabric, a pretty little face, a big tummy. Very nice toy. Would recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Hoagie Brown 13" Bear Plush Here

I bought this bear and then I realized I had bought two of them. So when they arrived,I decided to give the cuttie bear to my close girlfriend's grandaughter who is two years old. I was told that she just loves,loves, that cute very soft bear!! Thank you for making a little girl happy!! Thank you again.

Want Gund Hoagie Brown 13" Bear Plush Discount?

It was the first Gund bear I have ever purchased as a gift. It is hard to imagine how big it is judging by the size specified in inches, and majority of reviewers agree that they thought the bear would be a little bit bigger. Nevertheless, it is well made from good quality materials and looks very cute. It should be a very good friend for little kids not too small, but also not overwhelmingly big. The kid who got it loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment