Sunday, February 23, 2014

WEDGimal Ducks, Shapes 4-Piece Set

WEDGimal Ducks, Shapes 4-Piece SetThese ducks will not hold water inside their bodies therefore there is no need to worry about mold growing. The only problem that I could possibly foresee is that these bath toy ducks have pointy hats on their heads. Although I haven't experienced any problems with them yet, I can foresee my kids flopping around in the tub and eventually sitting on a hard pointy hat, which might bruise soft body parts. Overall, nice sturdy bath toy and bath time is a great time to practice shapes.

I purchased these for their BPA-free status. The reality is that they are close to worthless for a young child, their intended audience, because of the large hard-edged things stuck onto their heads. A small child wants to put everything in his/her mouth. The big, awkward, uncomfortable hat things on the heads of these ducks makes that effectively impossible. They are not good for a small child and I can't imagine that an older child would have any interest in playing with rubber ducks. I recommend that you take your search for a BPAphthalate-free rubber duck elsewhere.

Buy WEDGimal Ducks, Shapes 4-Piece Set Now

No comments:

Post a Comment