Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gund Lesley 16" Beige Bear

Gund Lesley 16' Beige BearI received this beautiful jointed bear only to discover that the bear's joints did not work and the bear could not be posed so I returned it to Caught By Surprise where I ordered it from. The problem was due to bad Chinese manufacturing practices. Initially I gave Caught by Surprise a 3 star rating as I was so disappointed with the bear's functionality, but now, after they responded with my complaint promptly with sensitivity and professionalism, I want to give them a higher rating.

I expected something much nicer for the price. I found a different one for $25 that I liked a lot more.

Buy Gund Lesley 16" Beige Bear Now

wish it was made of natural fibers but beautiful none the less. I couldn't afford the merino wool expensive bears so this as the next best buy. he has moveable legs and arms. My son wanted a teddy bear like Michael from Peter pan.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Lesley 16" Beige Bear Here

No comments:

Post a Comment