Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Under The Nile Animal Print Sleeping Doll Lovie

Under The Nile Animal Print Sleeping Doll LovieMy son never really enjoyed using a pacifierbut he used this doll as a teething/soothing toy for a long time. We named her saliva sally, and she was so treasured that she is included in the presents to all expecting friends. I highly recommend the producteasy to clean and softthe perfect toy for roadtrips or sleeping. The hands and face are a little bit firmer so when my son teethed he would chew on those parts and it seemed to provide a lot of relief for himone of the best purchases we made when he was little :)

This makes a great gift for little kids and babies. My niece loved it and the baby will too. It is very soft and well made!

Buy Under The Nile Animal Print Sleeping Doll Lovie Now

I love how soft it is, clean stitches, cute design but it's very small. It's definitely not the blanket lovie, it's tiny and very light weight that newborn baby can hold it. Even though it was smaller than I expected, my 8 months old baby still loves it anyway.

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Animal Print Sleeping Doll Lovie Here

I bought for my daughter when she was 16 months and she didn't like it. It's too small the sleeping doll.

Want Under The Nile Animal Print Sleeping Doll Lovie Discount?

Cute little dolls. Giving it as a first doll for my 2 month old for Christmas. It is just the right size for little hands.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment