Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gund Spunky Motion 8" Pink Musical

Gund Spunky Motion 8' Pink MusicalThis product didnt work at all, didnt wind up or play music. It was supposed to be a gift and arrived on time but didnt work.

I've owned the blue version of this dog for about a year and a half and the music box has stopped working. very disappointing considering that this was originally bought as a replacement to a pink dog I owned as a baby [that my son got attached to when he was a baby, that the music box only stopped working in after about 20 years.] things aren't made like they used to be.

my son really loved this stuffed animal, got quite attached very quickly, so the fact that it no longer works is just so very disappointing.

Buy Gund Spunky Motion 8" Pink Musical Now

We got a Spunky as a gift for my daughter when she was a baby. Spunky is very soft and plays a lovely, comforting song. Since Spunky 1, we have purchased 4 more. Spunky 1, by then with a broken music box and a rather gray coloring, was lost in a park on vacation in Minnesota. My husband and I were as upset as our daughter. Spunky 2 arrived via overnight mail when my daughter was 22 months, and she has never looked so happy. Spunky 2, also not making music and a gray color, was lost at the Denver Zoo when my daughter was 4. Spunky 3 was picked up from the "doctor" at a local store the same day. Spunky 3, non-musical and gray, was left in Leadville last month, when my daughter was 6-1/2, and probably snow-plowed. Spunky 4 is every bit as soft and pretty and playing music now. Spunky 5 is hidden in our house should he ever be needed. Hopefully this will not happen and Spunky 5 will be for my daughter's own child. Spunky 4 is not let out of the house in an effort to keep him forever. My daughter thinks that Spunky 4 is Spunky cleaned up by the Gund company. Or at least she is willing to accept this. We LOVE Spunky!

Read Best Reviews of Gund Spunky Motion 8" Pink Musical Here

No comments:

Post a Comment