Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Horse Blanket Pal

Happy Horse Fancy Baby Blanket Pal, Elephant GabyFirst off, I love giraffes so I may be a tad bias. But the fabric is super plush and soft. The giraffe is quite cute. Only problem is the paci holder velcro doesnt seem to stick at all. But i just ran a little needle and thread through it and our paci is permanently attached (although my son wound up not taking pacis, i left it on there, and he plays with it just the same). Also, I'm not sure if this is intentional but there is a small hole in the bottom side of the giraffe head. I stick my finger in and make a finger puppet of sorts... this gets quite a few giggles from my little guy.

I love the colors, size and fabric, but I do have an issue with the "pacifier strap". It is narrow and the itty bitty square of velcro on it does not stick together, so it is useless. I will just have to cut it off since I caught my 6 month old trying to swallow it. A slightly thicker strap with a snap or better velcro would have made this perfect.

Buy Happy Horse Blanket Pal Now

No comments:

Post a Comment