Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Color Changing Ducks, 3 pc

Color Changing Ducks, 3 pcThe water has to be hot for them to slowly change color (though the effect is instantaneous if you boil them). You would certainly not want the water any warmer so you do not scald your child. They do, unfortunately, gain mildew on the inside (in case you were wondering why I boiled them). Especially since kids put everything in their mouths, I am not happy he can squirt the water in his mouth from inside the duck. I recommend either planning to replace these often, changing them out completely to let them dry, or just move on to a different bath toy. There are other ducks in the pond, so to speak.

Very cute, seemingly good quality... but I am disappointed at how hot the water must be for the ducks to change color. I am pretty sure my daughter's tub water is as hot as a kid can handle comfortably and the ducks definitely do not change color a bit. I thought they were total lemons until my husband tried putting them in scalding hot water, and they did change colorswhich is of no help to my daughter.

Buy Color Changing Ducks, 3 pc Now

Bought these for my daughter for when it's bath time. They do change colors and they are super cute. Used daily.

Read Best Reviews of Color Changing Ducks, 3 pc Here

The color changes slowly and is mottled and two of the three float on their sides only so they look dead.

Want Color Changing Ducks, 3 pc Discount?

These do change colors, but it's not what I thought they'd be. My granddaughter wanted some duckies for her bath. Her old ones got full of water and had to be tossed. These are ok. They get water in them too, and soon we'll be throwing these out and on the search for more. I'd get the regular yellow next time.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment