Thursday, February 6, 2014

Infantino: Bendy Bug

Infantino: Bendy Bugthere is nothing wrong with this toy that it should receive poor reviews. dont put toys in sterilizers just wash in either a bleach mixture or hot soapy water regularly. my child loves his bendy bug!

Our baby LOVES this bendy bug! She screams for it if she can't find it! There is something about it's face that she loves.

I will say though that we bought this at a "high end" neighborhood toy store and only paid $4.99 for it! I couldn't believe it was $9.99 on here!

Just a note to the other reviewer! You should never heat ANY plastic to such a high degree, especially something a child is putting in their mouth! They release chemicals which are toxic! This includes dishwashers and microwaves!

Buy Infantino: Bendy Bug Now

My baby love it!

I bought this when my baby turned 5 months and he falled in love, this toy make a funny noise and also the bug have a little teether perfect for his first tooth now my baby is 8 months and follow the bendy bug crawling... is like a toy who grow with your baby. Parents is a MUST!

Read Best Reviews of Infantino: Bendy Bug Here

The picture doesn't do this toy justice, it is really cute. Baby loves it, especially the little blue antennas. They are evidently quite satisfying to gum.

Want Infantino: Bendy Bug Discount?

Nice colorful toy. My 6 month old grandson likes pushing it off his high chair tray and watching me pick it up over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment