Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Infantino Movers & Shakers Baby Elephant

Infantino Movers & Shakers Baby ElephantMy 5 month old daughter loves this toy but I bought it at Walmart for $8.50 and if you look on their website and type in the name of the toy you will see that is sells for only $8.50 with free in store pickup! I don't think this toy is worth paying $25 for!

The vibrating feature worked once and then quit entirely. I checked if it was the batter but it wasn't. :(

Buy Infantino Movers & Shakers Baby Elephant Now

This is a great toy. My 4 months old loves it. We got it as a Christmas present and he just loves to have it on his belly and hug it.

My son has some gas during the evening and since this toys vibes it helps to calm him down when it is on his tummy. Also the music is very cute and fun.

GREAT present!

Read Best Reviews of Infantino Movers & Shakers Baby Elephant Here

No comments:

Post a Comment