Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Baby Boy Light Brown Skintone Brown Eyes Blue Green And White Romp

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Baby Boy Light Brown Skintone Brown Eyes Blue Green And White Romper With Matching HatI bought this baby for my nephew when his new baby brother arrived. It is the perfect size for a 17 month old. He loved it. This baby is soft and lovable with a sweet face. My nephew was fascinated by the baby's toes. This is a simple and well made product. It has even survived a "bed bug" clean up in the dryer, although, I wouldn't recommend a trip through the dryer unless it is an absolute must.

I bought this doll for my two year old for Christmas. The doll is very cute , the right size for a child her age and very detailed. I loved the way it looked.

This item is poorly constructed. It is only Feb. and this doll is falling apart. All the seams that connect the arms and legs to the body are coming apart. There appears to be a zip tie that holds this items to the body , and that has poked through the cloth and made holes on each of the legs and arms.

I am so disappointed . It is my daughter's favorite baby , and it really is very cute.

Buy Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Baby Boy Light Brown Skintone Brown Eyes Blue Green And White Romp Now

I specifically wanted a boy doll for my toddler son. After a lot of searching i decided on this one. This doll is cute and cuddly. However, the plastic ties they use to secure the appendages and neck poked through the material and ripped and frayed it. I'm not sure why the manufacturer didn't cut the excess plastic off before putting the fabric around it. I tried to get a replacement on Amazon but, they were out of stock. So, I ended up cutting the extra plastic off myself and removing it, and then sewing up the material where it had poked through. It's fine now and my son loves it but, what a pain.

Read Best Reviews of Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Baby Boy Light Brown Skintone Brown Eyes Blue Green And White Romp Here

The doll was great my grand daughter loved it. I gave it to her for the birth of her baby brother, and the doll looks like him as well.

Want Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Baby Boy Light Brown Skintone Brown Eyes Blue Green And White Romp Discount?

My son (22 months) is going through an adorable baby doll phase so we wanted to get him one for Christmas. This was one of the few "boy" dolls I found and I liked that it was a basic doll-no frills but exactly what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment