Tuesday, February 25, 2014

K's Kids Mom's on the Phone Doll

K's Kids Mom's on the Phone- JuliaThis little phone is excellent, especially for those 9 month olds who go through the separation anxiety stage.

The recording of your own voice is very good quality. Just a shame you can't record more than one message.

Highly recommended by my little 10 month old girl.

My daughter got this as a present when she was 15 months old and her Aunt left her a cute message saying "Hello...". My daughter is now 20 months old and loves when I record her voice on the message or my voice saying "I love you." This product offers a nice way for a loved one to send a greeting to a toddler.

Buy K's Kids Mom's on the Phone Doll Now

This was dropped once and never worked again. My child was also not very interested in it.

Read Best Reviews of K's Kids Mom's on the Phone Doll Here

I wanted a recordable phone for my son's first birthday because he loves phones. This one is great. I would definitely recommend it.

Want K's Kids Mom's on the Phone Doll Discount?

This is a neat product concept. Our two grand-daughters enjoyed it. It has been handled & dropped many times, no real problem. The only flaw is that the "record" button is too easy for little hands to depress and hold ( that means: "erase" the recording). Overall a minor flaw.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment