Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kathe Kruse 8" Soft Plush Doll

Kathe Kruse 74197 'Nicki' Baby PinkI bought this doll for my 3 month old daughter, Violet. I wanted a little doll she could hold in her hands to chew on now and cherish when she is older. I read a few negative reviews that say this doll is really small, somebody compared it to a beanie baby. It is really small, but I don't think that is negative, and it is a much better quality item then a beanie baby, I love German made toys. This doll is exactly what I was looking for as my little girl's first doll. That is small, chewable and well made.

My daughter has developed a special love for her Kathie Kruse dolls. She is now one year old and has loved and held her babies every day of her little life. They are so soft and loveable and I do not fear how or what they are made of because they are German made.

I highly recommend these dolls to any parent looking for a unique gift for your children. They are durable and will stand up to normal washing once a week. I put my faith into these little dolls and my daughter puts her love towards them.

Buy Kathe Kruse 8" Soft Plush Doll Now

I got this for my daughter when she was a month old because she loved to 'snuggle' up against a burp cloth and I thought this would be a cuter and more intact item to snuggle with and grow up with. We have owned it now for 4 months and I am still equally as happy with it as I was when I first purchased it.

Pros:

Great quality of materials. It's very soft, not too heavy for a baby to pick up and cuddle in her arm.

Washes well: This often rides next to my daughter in her arm in the car and so it has been subject to a blow out diaper a time or two. She also loves to chew on the doll and occassionally get spit up on the doll. All these fluids wash right out with no issue. The instructions say to not dry the doll but I do on medium heat without any issue.

Size: I put this easily into the pro-side. I think it is unfair for individuals to rate this product lower simply because of the size/price ratio, see my take on that below. Size wise it is GREAT for my tiny baby to wrap her arms around and it is just the right size as she learned how to pick things up to do that. She cuddles with it during nap times, picks it up while riding in the car to chew on it and it's light enough she can thrash it around and have fun with it. I think even as she gets older she will enjoy this one because it is easy to tote around and honestly for it being her "first doll" and we moms tend to save their 'firsts' of many things this will be a nice size doll to tuck into a box to save for later when she grows up and wants to look back on her 'baby years'.

Cons:

I honestly don't have any. I would buy this product again. In fact if my daughter really shows signs of attachment to it, I will be buying it again to ensure that we have a second in the event this one gets lost. ;-)

Price: You can clearly see (or at the very least read) the dimensions of the product, if that price seems to high don't purchase it and leave the reviews to a more quality for price basis. That's just my opinion. I think that for a German made product that gives you the satisfaction of knowing that it it's cheap chemically crap that your child is chewing on $20+ dollars is well worth that guarantee. Quality and safety are well worth $22.

Read Best Reviews of Kathe Kruse 8" Soft Plush Doll Here

My daughter just got this doll for her first birthday. She really isn't into many stuffed animals or toys, but she does love this doll. It is worth it weight in gold watching her carry it around while she does her waddle walk. It is a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be though. I wouldn't recommend for children over one. It is just to small. It is maybe four to six inches tall.

Want Kathe Kruse 8" Soft Plush Doll Discount?

My 6 month old really loves this doll. She plays with it while she is nursing and sleeps with it too.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment