Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Goodnight Shepherd Doll (JESUS DOLL)

Goodnight Shepherd DollMy daughter sleeps with her Goodnight Shepherd every night! She even makes sure it comes with her when she goes to Grandma's house. The Goodnight Shepherd is soft and cuddly. Plus it helps my child have a tactile representation of the fact that Jesus is right there with her all the time, even when she is asleep!

My kids and I each have one, we all love it! So very soft and cuddly. Definitely keeps the bad dreams away! Love that it is buy one give one. My honest opinion the best Jesus doll you can get!

Buy Goodnight Shepherd Doll (JESUS DOLL) Now

My children were given their Goodnight Shepherd doll as Christmas gifts. They have their Jesus dolls to sleep with, to play with and to help them through tough times. They've had Jesus come with them to the dentist, to the doctors and to school. Their Jesus dolls has given them a sense of comfort and company to help them through scary times for a child. The doll is the perfect size for any child to hug and curl up to for sleep and to take along with them on excursions. The prayer is wonderful and my kids have it almost memorized. The fact that when each doll is purchased another doll is given to a child in need makes this Goodnight Shepherd doll all the more special. How fabulous is that?? Somewhere..another child is given that wonderful opportunity to have Jesus's comfort. Absolutely a beautiful gesture on the seller's part.

Read Best Reviews of Goodnight Shepherd Doll (JESUS DOLL) Here

I have the Goodnight Shepherd in my grade 1/2 classroom and it has become a cherished addition in my room. My students love holding the Goodnight Shepherd in their laps while reading and my "Star of the Week" always looks forward to keeping him at his/her desk during bible stories. We often use the doll when we have class discussions about "What Would Jesus Do?" when students have disagreeements or difficult days. The doll is soft and cuddly, but durable. A fantastic product!

Want Goodnight Shepherd Doll (JESUS DOLL) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment