Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Little Leaps SW: Play & Move

Little Leaps SW: Play & MoveWe have four of the Little Leaps games...and this one is by far her favorite. She is 14 months old and picks things up from this fast, using the words introduced and calling the characters by name. I would highly recommend this system!

This made a nice gift for a toddler and Mom approved when it arrived. I am told it is one of the "go to" toys.

Buy Little Leaps SW: Play & Move Now

This is a great learning product. Be warned, you must have the Learning Center that Leap Frog doesn't show anymore on their website.

Read Best Reviews of Little Leaps SW: Play & Move Here

My son is two and absolutely adores the Little Leaps games, so I was thrilled to find them all here on Amazon. Shipping was quick and my son was so excited when they got here! Play & Move is his favorite out of all of the games, he always gets up and dances, bounces, and runs around while he plays the game. I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone that has the Little Leaps game system.

Want Little Leaps SW: Play & Move Discount?

My 18 month old enjoys this and that's what matters!

Save 81% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment