Saturday, February 8, 2014

Manhattan Toy Peek-Squeak Large Activity Toy

Manhattan Toy Peek-Squeak Large Activity Toy, GiraffeI love this softy Toy, it has two medium horns that the could be use as a teether, also teething rings around his neck, hand with magnet so the small bird can attach well, a huge 5 star mirror that will keep your baby smiling, and finally a squeakers legs. My baby love the horns and the mirror and she is still 8 month old, and i think it will be very good toy for toddlers too.

This toy is adorable, but when it arrived my mom pointed out to me that it has a number of small pieces attached by some string. If any of them detach from the toy, then they are definitely choking hazards. I was a little shocked that Amazon sold it as a baby toy without any mention of these small pieces.

Otherwise, it's very cute, but I plan on using it more as decoration than as a toy my baby actually uses.

Buy Manhattan Toy Peek-Squeak Large Activity Toy Now

The colors aren't very bright so this toy only captured her attention by the sounds of the rattle, bird, rings, and squeakers. She preferred this toy when she was around 4 months, now at 9 she prefers to just chew on it. I haven't seen her interested in the manipulative aspects of this toy, one of the whole points, but she does still like it. And I can't imagine any of the small pieces coming free of the toy without scissors, so not a risk.

Read Best Reviews of Manhattan Toy Peek-Squeak Large Activity Toy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment