Monday, February 17, 2014

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Sweet Joey Roo, 9"

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Sweet Joey Roo, 9'Soft, well made, and easy to clean. Bought this for my 4 year old and she loves it. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

The stuffed animal was exactly as advertised. We used it as a prop and was perfect for that. Looks like a good stuffed Kangaroo for anyone that wants one.

Buy Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Sweet Joey Roo, 9" Now

I was watching an episode of one of my favorite shows and In it I saw the cutest little Kangaroo Plush. I love stuffed animals so when I saw it on t.v. I wondered about having one of my own. I have to say that After ordering this Sweet little kangaroo I would recommend it to anyone. It's soft and totally adorable.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Sweet Joey Roo, 9" Here

Right before leaving America to go live in Africa I lost my first Kangaroo. Recently I told a friend I lost the cutest cuddly toy as a child and guess what arrived in the mail? This cuddly toy is sweet and adorable and super soft. The fur on the Mary Meyer Sweet Joey Roo is super plush and cuddly. Since the paws are filled with a heavier filling (little plastic beads), this plush animal toy can be positioned to have different moods. She can sit perfectly like a puppy waiting for a treat. Move her head to the side and she looks sleepy. Children will love this toy and I must admit, it is the cutest stuffed toy I've ever seen or owned.

~The Rebecca Review

Want Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Sweet Joey Roo, 9" Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment