Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dr. Seuss Cat In The Hat Go Arounds; no. EU-842660

Dr. Seuss Cat In The Hat Go Arounds; no. EU-842660
  • Pack Sold as 1 Each

These characters were the perfect accent to lead guests to my baby shower. I had them laminated so they were much more durable & would last for a longer time since we plan on putting them in our nursery. The picture sizes definitely varied but the large ones were large enough to get noticed, while the smaller images were fun to 'hide' in certain places. I would recommend to anyone having a Dr. Seuss party & the lamination made them even more enjoyable for future fun!

Buy Dr. Seuss Cat In The Hat Go Arounds; no. EU-842660 Now

I purchased this product to decorate the front door at a baby shower I'm throwing. It's a big focal point that's in excellent quality. The party hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure everyone will love it!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Seuss Cat In The Hat Go Arounds; no. EU-842660 Here

I didn't read the description well enough. These are die-cast cut-outs rather than stick-on wall decals. I made my peace with that, but the colours are so drab that they hardly represent Dr. Seuss. If I had seen these in person, I would not have bought them.

Want Dr. Seuss Cat In The Hat Go Arounds; no. EU-842660 Discount?

when arrived the box was kind of torned, and all the caracters were all fold, if they ship the product diferently I would recomend this to everyone.

Was huge. Way bigger and louder than I thought. They actually copied some of the designs and painted them around their door in a softer smaller way.

No comments:

Post a Comment