Friday, February 7, 2014

Melissa & Doug Playful Puppy Pull Toy

Melissa & Doug Playful Puppy Pull ToyThe wheels often stick so that the toy just drags on both wooden floors and carpet. I looked at it, and it seems the leg & wheel pieces often wiggle into a position where they are too tight together and they just can't move. The design is clunky too and the pull string is a bit too short.

PASS on the puppy pull toy and go straight for the Frolicking Frog by the same company, Melissa & Doug. The frog is great!

This toy does not roll. You might as well tie a string to a box and drag it around the kitchen or the family room.

Buy Melissa & Doug Playful Puppy Pull Toy Now

The wheels on this toy do not turn properly, so it cannot be pulled as intended. When my daughter pulls it, she's really just dragging it along because the wheels don't roll. Very, very disappointing :(

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Playful Puppy Pull Toy Here

I bought this for my 18 month old son after he was dragging my work ID badge and lanyard around like a pull toy. He still likes my work ID, but this is a close runner up :). It's very sturdy and doesn't fall on its side too easily, which is great for when he takes corners. he got another pull toy as a gift that has a much narrower base, and it frustrates him a lot when it constantly falls over, so I appreciate the construction of this puppy. The string is a good length, my only complaint is that it doesn't have something easier to grab onto on the end--it has a tendency to slip out of my son's hands, since he's still working on that fine motor gripping. This is easily remedied by a little craftiness to tie the string onto a small wooden cylinder (think kite flying). overall, a great simple toy.

Want Melissa & Doug Playful Puppy Pull Toy Discount?

My daughter "walks her dog" all the time. We have hardwoods and carpet and don't have any problems with the wheel jamming or not turning.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment