Friday, February 7, 2014

Rovio Angry Birds - King Pig Child Costume

Angry Birds King Pig Green CostumeI purchased for my Grandson. He was perfect and so happy with his costume. If child is expected to sit at school desk (costume day at school), the child will not fit in their desk. I purchased another costume for school. But he really loved the costume

My son wanted to be an angry bird for Halloween. The shape of the costume didn't really stay round and not to many people even knew who he was. I am not sure if that was the costumes fault of if they didn't know who the pig was on angry birds.

Buy Rovio Angry Birds - King Pig Child Costume Now

My son is 7, a little on the younger age for this costume, but he nor I liked the fit at all. In order to make it appear round as in the picture, he had to hold his arms out. The moment he puts his arm by his side it loses the shape all together and looks quite odd.

Read Best Reviews of Rovio Angry Birds - King Pig Child Costume Here

This was a fun costume for the angry bird crowd. My son was thrilled to wear it and it was comfortable for him.

Want Rovio Angry Birds - King Pig Child Costume Discount?

Very, very poor quality. Ripped in several places when putting it on for the first time.....and we didn't force anything. Definitely would NOT recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment