Friday, February 21, 2014

Nickelodeon Sponge Bob Multi-Bin Toy Organizer

Nickelodeon Sponge Bob Multi-Bin Toy OrganizerI was expecting to get a cheap, flimsy product because it only cost $30 which is roughly half some of the other products of this type. It is roughly 2 feet tall, 2.5 feet wide, and 1 foot deep. I bought it for my 2 year old son to help me organize his toys. It looks similar to a shoe rack. Here is my opinion on the item:

PROS:

-Great Colors! Very bright, but not neon.

-Different sized bins. There are 3 small, 2 medium, and one large.

-Easy to put together. The instructions call for a Phillips Head and a Standard screwdriver. But you could get by with just a Phillips Head.

-Sturdy, for it's size. It doesn't seem to shake or wobble.

-Cloth bins. I like this because I don't have to worry about my son hurting himself on them.

-Child height. As I said... It is only about 2 feet tall. Perfect size for him to not only reach, but see into, the top row of bins.

CONS:

-It is too light. I only say this because my son can easily tip it over. But this can easily be fixed by attaching a safety strap to the back of it.

That was really only the Con that I could think of. I haven't had it very long, so I can't speak to the long term durability of it. But so far it's great!

I was in need of a toy bin for my 13 month old sons overflowing toys. This was perfect, he's obsessed with Spongebob. We know in the next few months we will be changing his room into Spongebob theme, so this was perfect. I am so happy we ordered it. It is very easy to put together. Took probably 5 minutes, if that. It is very durable, holding all of his toys. There are 6 bins, the bottom one being the largest, two medium bins in the middle, then 3 smaller ones on top. They are very cute cloth bins with different Spongebob characters printed on them. The smaller ones are nice for the smaller toys, balls, little people, etc. My son loves playing with the bins too, and they actually hold up after how rough he is with them! The whole shelf is approx 4 feet tall by 2 feet wide. I have no problems storing lots of his toys in it. It looks great, colors are very vibrant. I can't wait to decorate his room Spongebob theme around the colors on this Toy Bin.

Buy Nickelodeon Sponge Bob Multi-Bin Toy Organizer Now

Bottom drawer does not slide out, as it rests on the ground. Makes it difficult to access.If you are placing this on carpet, keep that in mind. Otherwise, cute!

Read Best Reviews of Nickelodeon Sponge Bob Multi-Bin Toy Organizer Here

This toy bin is made out of wooden sides and the bins are all cloth. They have different sized bins perfect for storing all of his toys. Also it helps my son by learning to clean up after himself and to organize his toys. Pretty sturdy if put together right.

Want Nickelodeon Sponge Bob Multi-Bin Toy Organizer Discount?

I was shocked at how small the cloth buckets were compared to the picture. or maybe im just use to her big princess one she has in her room that is all wood. We got this one cause it was cheap and needed something for her toys in the basement. Even though when we pulled it out of the box and it seemed a lot smaller than i expected it still holds a LOT of toys and i still have room for more. The pictures on the wood and cloth drawers are AMAZING and very bright. I am very happy with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment