Friday, February 14, 2014

Pull Along Puppy

Pull Along PuppyI will agree this is durable. But my son hates it and I don't like it either. He is very scared of it, more so when it makes noise its weird and annoying. This was a hand me down, we are donating this toy now. There are much cuter, less tippy, pull toys for cheaper.

My kids love this. My niece loves it. Mostly good for 2 and 3 year olds. It's pricey, but seems to last. Ours was handed down and I bet we'll be handing it down again. Very durable.

Buy Pull Along Puppy Now

My 3 year old grandson meet the original puppy when visiting and name him "Super dog". When he went back home, I sent one to him for his birthday. He takes it everywhere yes, everywhere. We have gotten way more than $20 worth of adult amusement and creative child play with this toy. Only downside? He quickly found the switch to turn the sound effects on.

Read Best Reviews of Pull Along Puppy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment