Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Collection Oatmeal Bear Jumpsuit

Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Collection Oatmeal Bear Jumpsuit, Brown/Beige, 12-18 MonthsI bought this for my son last year and loved it! The side blanket is cheap looking but the rest of the costume is adorable and wasn't uncomfortable or annoying for him. However, this costume is $14.00 even online at Walmart?? Not sure how Amazon let that slip.

Got this for our 6 month old daughter's first Halloween in the 6-12 months sizing. She is a really big girl (28 inches and 18lbs) so she is currently in 9 and 12 month clothing. This costume JUST fit her and if she had been any bigger it would probably have been too small thru the chest and in the arms. I would say if your child is any bigger than she is make sure to order the next size up or it probably won't be comfortable. Cute outfit, well made and easy to get on and off. I wish it had covers for the hands since her little hands got cold on Halloween but otherwise it is a great outfit.

Buy Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Collection Oatmeal Bear Jumpsuit Now

I bought this for my 6 month old son who's in the 50th percentile for weight, he wears a 9-12 month size in all his clothing so I bought him the 6-12 month size in this costume....the body portion is WAY too big, but the head piece is WAY too small. My son's head is in the 40th percentile, and I can't even get the chin straps all the way around. I'm not sure if I just got a defect, but just out of curiosity I put the head piece on his twin sister (who's head is much smaller), and it was really tight on her. Too bad because it's really cute, material seems soft enough etc... but it just doesn't fit right. I don't believe this would fit on ANY 12 month old if I can't even get it on my 6 month old.

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Collection Oatmeal Bear Jumpsuit Here

This costume is super cute, but I chose to order it from wal-mart for $10 less. Normally I buy everything from Amazon, not this time though.

Want Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Collection Oatmeal Bear Jumpsuit Discount?

My 10-month old son wore this for his Halloween costume. It was adorable, and we got many compliments. I was hoping the tummy would be stuffed, but it wasn't, however it was still cute. We didn't use the blanket that came with it--not really sure why it's part of the costume. My son seemed very comfortable in it, and we liked that the bottom had snaps at the legs so we could change his diaper easily. He started to chew on the part of the hat that was near his mouth, so I unbuttoned the top snap and he stopped. I wouldn't recommend this costume if your child is walking because the feet don't come off and I imagine it would be hard to get shoes on. It was in the 60s outside during Halloween, so we just had him in a onesie and socks underneath. The instructions say to hand wash, but I threw it in the washing machine on gentle cycle and it was fine. I let it air dry, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment