Saturday, February 15, 2014

Safety 1st Temp Guard, Frog

Safety 1st Temp Guard, FrogThis adorable frog is my daughters favorite bath toy. But it doesn't help with getting the water temperature right, the part that is supposed to change color is always the same. I still test her bathwater with my arm, but I don't mind and she loves to chew on this guys eyes!

Our son loves to chew on this frog while in the tub. Not too sure about the accuracy of the temperature. We tried it in very hot water as soon as you take the frog out of the water the HOT letters disappear so it is better I think to keep the frog submerged, flip it to expose the under side close to the surface to check the letters that way you can be sure it hasn't cooled down yet.

Buy Safety 1st Temp Guard, Frog Now

I purchased this frog temp guard for an easy way to make sure the water isn't too hot in our 4 month old daughters tubby. I always think the water is too hot and my husband always thinks it's too cold so this is an easy way to know. It is nice and cheap but is simple and works. We just throw this into her tub while filling up the water and getting her ready. We pull it out for a second and look at the bottom. If it says "HOT" then we know it's too hot. If it doesn't then we know it's good. We still test with our elbow too, but this makes it a lot more fool proof. It is also a little toy for her to look at and play with. Glad we bought it.

Read Best Reviews of Safety 1st Temp Guard, Frog Here

This is so cute and so very useful. It really helps make bath time so much easier and really less stressful because you don't have to worry if the temperature of the water is to hot or to cold.

Want Safety 1st Temp Guard, Frog Discount?

I bought this because I had read in a book that it was great for bath time but when I went to use it, the temperature indicator always looked the same. It looks as though it always says "hot" even when it's not in water. So I've resorted to using it as an expensive bath toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment