Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sassy Baby's Bucket of Beads Scented

Sassy Baby's Bucket of Beads ScentedI bought this for my infant for Christmas. I have had no problems snapping the beads together or taking them apart again. My daughter loves to play with them, mostly just chewing on them. She loves the container too. I take the top off and set it in front of her and let her get the beads out herself. She loves to play with the lid too, shaking it so that the handle clacks against the lid. My older daughter puts the beads together for her to play with. Overall, I think it was a good investment and she'll get years of use out of the toy.

I specifically wanted the beads show in the photo. My son loved them at his physical therapists office. I've had other pop beads, but really wanted the shape, texture, and color of the ones I ordered. Too bad the ones I got were completely different! And there was no invoice or receipt whatsoever in the package so I couldn't easily return them.

Buy Sassy Baby's Bucket of Beads Scented Now

These are very colorful. they say they are scented but you can't tell, thank goodness. They are very hard for little ones to take apart and put back together.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Baby's Bucket of Beads Scented Here

Our 10 month old loves these. He enjoys taking them out of the jar or putting them back in. They smell great and are fun to string together. Make crowns, necklaces, or whatever. I highly recommend this!

Want Sassy Baby's Bucket of Beads Scented Discount?

This scented beads smell good and chucky good size for toddler and babies to hold in their little hands. My 15 months age daughter loves it so do my 4 years old. It makes a circle my daughter can't connect them yet since it is hard to do but my age four son can do it. Toddler love to drag beads and disconnect them also likes to wear it on them when it is a big circle. It is a activity to do with your toddler. (mommy + baby).

No comments:

Post a Comment