Thursday, February 13, 2014

Playskool Walk N Ride - Pink

Playskool Walk N Ride - PinkGot this for my DD 8 months ago. She was frustrated that her big brother was walking (he's 4) and she just couldn't get it. So, I bought this toy. She LOVED it. She squealed and was walking with it in no time. It took her a small while to figure out how to turn once she hit a barrier. It was lightweight enough that if she got stuck in a corner she could pick it up and turn around. My best friend has a LO that is 3 months younger than my DD. He visited and loved the walker so much that I bought the blue version for him for his birthday. He has been walking a lot more and better than before. He also squealed with delight when using this toy. My DD is almost 17 months old and still uses this.

I would and have recommended this product.

I am very happy with this toy. My son is 10 months old (about 27" tall) and is able to walk a few steps on his own, but prefers to walk with support. This push toy allows me to get some housework done or sit down for a couple of minutes. He can push it around easily, in part because the wheels don't turn, it slides nicely on our wood floor. He pushes it in the upright and the down position, it is a bit more sturdy in the down position. It is perfect for his size and stage of mobility, but I would not recommend this for an older child because of its size.

Buy Playskool Walk N Ride - Pink Now

I got this as a gift..part of the gift is that my friends put it together for us! My daughter just loves this walker..how can I even call it a walker; it's a runner for her! She does circles around the house. She puts her stuffed animals in it for a ride. I know it's building up her legs to walk on her own and then she'll be able to ride on this. This is by far her favorite toy out of the many, many toys in the house!

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Walk N Ride - Pink Here

My son was starting to cruise around and I wanted something that he could push. I loved that this toy was a push toy that converted to something that he could ride once he got older. This toy is very poorly manufactured. It isn't sturdy at all! My son has already pulled all of the parts off. It looks and feels very cheap. Spend a few dollars more and get another brand that is actually sturdy and doesn't fall apart. We had it two days before my son was able to pull the attachments off. He can't even walk with it very well, because the wheels dont roll smoothly and it's not sturdy and flips over. Total waste of money!!!!

Want Playskool Walk N Ride - Pink Discount?

My 9mth old granddaughter has been pulling up and walking along the table for a while. We noticed she started trying to walk without holding on. She is fearless. I wanted this for Christmas could not find a pink one in stores, so I ordered it online. No problem with shipping and my granddaughter is walking still a little wobbly but that's where the toy comes in. She already loves to ride it more than walking with it. She loves the activities on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment