Monday, February 24, 2014

Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net

Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count NetLike others who have reviewed this toy, I had been searching Amazon for a bath time toy that did not have a squirter (or any type of internal compartment) that was prone to growing mold.

These toys definitely do the trick. The three fish do no have anything that could hold stagnant water. Each of the fish has a little "bowl" in the middle of them but there are two drain holes to avoid standing water in those bowls. Of course a little water could still remain but it is easily remedied by letting the fish dry upside down.

On the packaging it does NOT say anything about being BPA free but if you go to Sassy's webpage and look at the "Bath Toy Gallery" there is a heading that says "Sassy products are BPA Free and Phthalate Compliant"

For now my 8 month old is content just chewing on one of the fish ... down the road I can't wait for her to play with the net too

Our 3-year-old loves playing in the bath, and this toy is a lot of fun for her. She never seems to tire of catching the little fish over and over again with the net. It dries quickly after bath time, and unlike a lot of other bath toys (especially the squirty ones that hold water inside) we don't anticipate any problems with mold.

Buy Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net Now

The net has holes in the handle tubing so water can enter and it is hard to drain out possibly causing mold. The little fish are a great size for kid hands and my son likes to chew on them but I have noticed the paint has come off of the items. Once I noticed it, I rubbed a fish with my thumb and realized it comes off fairly easy. I wouldn't recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net Here

My daughter loves this toy......and so do I. I don't have to worry about it holding water and forming mildew like some other toys. Also, I love watching her develop her motor skills as she scoops up the fish.

Want Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net Discount?

I did a lot of research and bought these bath toys because they wouldn't mold. My 8 month old son loves them since we introduced them to his bath a couple of months ago. They rinsed and kept clean easily. The only problem is that now I noticed the paint was chipping off, and saw that there were paint pieces in his mouth from when he was chewing on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment