Monday, February 24, 2014

California Costumes Goin' Ape Bodysuit

California Costumes Goin' Ape Bodysuit, Black, One SizeMy friend always wanted a monkey suit. It fits him good because he's not super tall and is very skinny. It only has a tie back so when he moves his arms a certain way the back opens up. He just wears a black shirt underneath. He likes it. It looks real and has had a lot of fun with it. The only flaw which we knew about from previous reviews; is that it loses hair. A lot of hair. One of the hands, most of the hair came off but all and all you can't tell on the suit. So, for the price I think it's good.

I'm 6'1" and 220lbs (wear 38/34 pants and L or XL shirts). While this costume was great it was smaller than expected. First off, there was a 4"-5" gap between the bottom of the legs and my shoes. The upper body portion was also a bit short for me since I could feel it wasn't too happy if I bent over forwards all the way. The wasite had plenty of room to spare. The arm legth was good with a little overlap of the sleeves and gloves and the mask fit just fine. The thumb of the gloves was pretty small while the fingers were really long, which resulted in a little difficulty using my hands but wasn't an issue so long as I was paying attention to what I was doing. It would of been nice if the back had more than just the one tie string at the top but it worked fine. I cut a vagina to make my costume a woman while also providing me with a way to relieve myself.

The body suite is a bit warm but not too bad. Wearing the mask is what really made me hot since there wasn't much ventilation. I bought a fat cigar that I stuck in the mouth to hold it open more but it didn't seem to help much. Also, I didn't get long enough staws to drink with while wearing the mask so I ended up having it pulled up on my head most of the night (eating seemed impossible).

Buy California Costumes Goin' Ape Bodysuit Now

No comments:

Post a Comment