Saturday, February 22, 2014

Steiff Sweet Dreams Lamb Pale Pink 8"

Steiff Sweet Dreams Lamb Pale Pink 8'My daughter received her first Steiff lamb when she was born. With 7 month it was her favorite. After 4 month using it constantly and washing it in the machine it was impossible to get it white again. But my daughter still loved it over everything. Only by accident I discovered it at Amazon and ordered a second one. My daughter accepted the new lamb without hesitation. We have finally 2 lambs one really dirty one and another one a little bit cleaner. The first lamb is probably through 20-40 washes and some dryer time but it still holds its form. We love it :)

I thought this would be a regular sized stuffed animal, but it was about the size of a banana. I guess it is my fault for not reading more closely, but it would have been nice to know before ordering.

Buy Steiff Sweet Dreams Lamb Pale Pink 8" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment