Saturday, February 22, 2014

Taggies Round 5" Rattle, Buddy Dog

Taggies Round 5' Rattle, Buddy DogI ordered this toy for my sister's baby shower. We are making diaper cakes and will be using it as a topper, then will send it home for the baby. it is super soft and has the little tags to rub your fingers in!

This was a very affordable gift on my newborn nephew's Christmas list. I purchased two; one for my nephew, and one for my youngest who is 3 months old. It is a super cute rattle, soft, easy for little fingers to hold, and machine washable. It's not too loud either, so it makes a good take along toy for church or wherever. It easily attaches to a car-seat by any one of the tag loops.

Buy Taggies Round 5" Rattle, Buddy Dog Now

This is perfect for what it is. We got it for my niece because babies love the different textures of the tags

Read Best Reviews of Taggies Round 5" Rattle, Buddy Dog Here

This is a great rattle! It's pretty large as far as rattles go and makes a nice rattle sound when shaken. My 5 month old has a hard time holding it because it's on the thick side, but he will grow into it.

Want Taggies Round 5" Rattle, Buddy Dog Discount?

I bought this toy for my baby... it's super cute with a quite rattle. I'm looking fwd to giving it to him when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment