Monday, February 3, 2014

Trix

TrixI love toys that don't make noise, and apparently so does my son. he is 2 and this toy is played with often. we count triangles and name colors. Nice quiet toy!

My 3yo daughter LOVES this toy, even though it's a baby toy... she loves making different shapes out of the triangles, telling us what they are. Exceptional quality, as usual from Haba...

Buy Trix Now

I purchased this toy for my nephew who is 5 months old. It is very well made and brightly colored. The only gripe I have is that the toy is much smaller than I originally thought. It is no bigger than the palm of my hand. I thought it would be bigger than that. After finding that it was smaller than I expected I questioned the price, but the quality is excellent so I am happy with it. These make better stocking stuffers for Christmas than an actual "big gift" for a child.

Read Best Reviews of Trix Here

My nephew ADORES this toy. He's nearly 9 months now, and he loves pushing and pulling at it, turning it inward and outward and so-forth.

Like someone else mentioned, Adults like this one, too. If my nephew isn't playing with it, my sister is, or my mother is, or I am.

Want Trix Discount?

Although this was purchased for our 8 month old, kids of all ages (adults too) find this toy to be very interesting. It's a fabulous teething toy as well as offering manipulative activity.

Another favorite HABA toy for this age are the Discovery Blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment