Sunday, February 16, 2014

Under The Nile Lion Ring

Under The Nile Lion RingThis is great for the stage of teething where your baby wants something that is a mixture between soft and hard. It's a nice texture and best of all it's organic which is the best since it's going into your baby's mouth. The reason why I only gave it 4 stars is because it's a little bit thick for a baby to hold in his hands, a lot of times, I have to hold it for my son. Also the face, it's a little creepy, and the pointy ears kind of make it look evil instead of nice. Maybe if the ears were made rounder and the stitch on the face was rounder it would look a little more pleasant :)

A simple baby ring, for teething or just grasping. Definitely washable and organic, so I feel safe my baby is handling it. Looks handmade and would make a nice gift too.

Buy Under The Nile Lion Ring Now

No comments:

Post a Comment