Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snuggy Baby Child's Doll Sling Baby Doll Carrier -Pink Paisley

Snuggy Baby Child's Doll Sling Baby Doll Carrier -Pink PaisleyI bought this for my oldest daughter's 2nd birthday. She has played with it off and on for the past year. Her younger sister is starting to play with it now, and I'm sure they'll really start using it more once our third child is here and I carry the baby in my Moby wrap.

I ordered 2 of these for my 4 year old twin girls' birthday. The girls absolutely loved them and they are super cute however their babies must be a little bigger because they barely fit in there. When they got their babies in the carrier it rode really high, just a smidge below their chin. They still loved them but Grandma had to take them with her to add some fabric to them to give them some length.

Buy Snuggy Baby Child's Doll Sling Baby Doll Carrier -Pink Paisley Now

The snugly is simply a length of cloth sewn together. It looks good in pictures but the five year old granddaughter found it difficult to keep in place. I have a feeling it will be in the rag bag soon where it will be more useful.

Read Best Reviews of Snuggy Baby Child's Doll Sling Baby Doll Carrier -Pink Paisley Here

No comments:

Post a Comment