Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ambi Chirpy Bird - Two in One Whistle and Bath Toy

Ambi Chirpy Bird - Two in One Whistle and Bath ToyThis whistle is darling, and my 17-month old son went crazy as soon as he saw it. Unfortunately, the design is such that the "whistle hole" is very close to the mouthpiece tip, so it takes some careful mouth positioning in order to make the whistle work. My son became immediately frustrated after trying several times to blow into it without success for this reason. We'll love it when he's a bit older and figures out how to keep his lips closer to the tip. Very cute though, and works great!

My girls really enjoy playing with this in the bathtub and even outside the tub. Depending on the amount of water in it you get varying pitches and tones and it really does sound like a bird. Even my older boys kept going back to play with it. The whistle mouth piece is a little short so you do have to show younger kids how to avoid putting much of their mouth over it in order to not block the air hole as other reviewers mentioned. Neat toy overall and certainly a great gift.

Buy Ambi Chirpy Bird - Two in One Whistle and Bath Toy Now

I bought this for my 9 months old baby because she likes to blow into her cups and everything with a hole. We showed her few times how it works but she wasn`t interested. Few days later she took it out of her box and tried to blow it. Obviously it did not work but she did not get upset because she saw it made me very happy. I keep encouraging her and she plays with it from time to time.

And it sounds really good with water, but she gets it without it.

Read Best Reviews of Ambi Chirpy Bird - Two in One Whistle and Bath Toy Here

My twins LOVE having this toy at bathtime. It definitely chirps really easily. My kids will go at it for a long time which brings up another point be prepared to take it away...or face a headache. Thumbs up though on how well it works though! My kids play with it a lot (they're three) and it hasn't broken yet.

Want Ambi Chirpy Bird - Two in One Whistle and Bath Toy Discount?

my baby loves it, as well as the whole family. we are waiting to bath our girl to get a hold of this birdie. The sound is really vibrant, just like real bird outside and you can control it easily. water level makes it deeper or lower. it is simply amazing.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment