Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yookidoo Baby's First Bumper Book

Yookidoo Baby's First Bumper Bookmy sisters baby has everything so i purchased this unique item, the baby seemed to like itcool lights and pictures

My 10 week old loves this! She tracks the light with her eyes. It entertains her in her crib for a good 30-40 minutes at a time. I am buying as a gift for my friends having babies too. My baby is picky and I haven't found too many things that can entertain her by herself like this one. I have changed the batteries once in 3 weeks. They are a bit of a pain to change and the connecters in between the batteries tend to spring out when taking out the batteries. But small price to pay for such an entertaining baby toy.

Buy Yookidoo Baby's First Bumper Book Now

I bought it when my daughter was 4 months and she loved it. We used for a long time, it was great and she followed the light with her eyes and had so much fun with it. The batteries are hard to replace and had a bug for a while and it fixed itself not sure what happened, so quality improvements are in need for this toy. Overall is a good buy.

Read Best Reviews of Yookidoo Baby's First Bumper Book Here

One side is black and white with red lights. The other side is filled with colorful animals and the lights are different colors. There are three options. Two are classical music and one is just lights. The classical music can get a little repetitive but it doesn't seem to bother the baby. The lights are engaging and our baby definitely tracks the lights with her eyes. I had purchased a few tummy time mats and wish I would have just gotten this instead. Our baby can be on her tummy or side when this is playing and this keeps her entertained for awhile. Sometimes I will put this on her lap when she is sitting in her car seat with us at the restaurant when we are eating dinner. We haven't had problems yet with batteries. It takes quite a lot though. Bottom line: I highly recommend the Yookidoo Baby's First Bumper Book.

Want Yookidoo Baby's First Bumper Book Discount?

The lights, music, and drawings were very interesting to my 3 month old, who got it for Christmas. However, after a couple of days, it seems like it got stuck in demo mode. It stops music and lights after a couple of seconds, when they should last for 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I cannot exchange it and give it another try, since at the moment it is not available directly from amazon and the current vendor has it priced at $10 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment