Sunday, March 2, 2014

Animal Print Zebra and Leopard Chiffon Tutu for Girls Ages 2-7

Animal Print Zebra and Leopard Chiffon Tutu for Girls Ages 2-7Bought this item for my daughter to wear at her birthday party. She absolutely loved it. Was also a very great price!

The size was supper small so for a small I'd say it only fits toddlers. I'm also disappointed in the loose threads in the top colored layer as there was many at the bottom and the top section, although sturdy looking it had Missed sewn section. I would send it back for money back but considering shipping cost the same amount of the product, wasn't even worth it. I'll have to do some sewing to fix it. The 2 underskirts are white with a color over skirt.The picture must be a large or extra large and is darker than the actual product. As i got the small, I figure my 5 year old granddaughter can use it for a doll. I'm very disappointed. Price was fine for 5 bucks but as the shipping was almost 6 bucks, I would not recommend this product. If the shipping was free, yes it would be worth it but its not. Such a disappointment for a Christmas Present.

Jan 2013 update: Well my 5year old Grandbaby opened it and it was so small I dare not try to put it on her. It will be regulated to a stuffed doll or toy for looks unless someone has a baby girl and wants it. Not worth the price at all. Not Even same look as in the picture. Don't buy it.......My daughter called me about the tutu and said it's outside layer is just sheeding strings like crazy. Plain its Bad Product and wont last a week even of costume play.

Buy Animal Print Zebra and Leopard Chiffon Tutu for Girls Ages 2-7 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment