Sunday, March 2, 2014

Green Toys Dump Truck, Pink

Green Toys Dump Truck, PinkMy kids love all the Green Toys trucks. I got my daughter a pink on so it could be just hers because her brother steals them all. They're an awesome size, hard to lose and extremely durable. Can't wait to get more.

I purchased this dump truck for my 3-year old girl because it was the only pink one I could find. After receiving the shipment and playing with it for a week, I think the price is a little high for the quality (I paid thirty dollars).

Some of the wheels get stuck a lot and don't spin, causing the plastic to scrape off the tire treads when pushed across the floor/ concrete. The truck is also smaller than I expected for the price. I do appreciate that this toy is made of recycled material, but I think for this price, the wheels should rotate more smoothly.

Aside from above, the plastic does seem very durable and I don't expect it to crack or break with rough use. It survived a toss down the carpeted basement stairs just fine.

Buy Green Toys Dump Truck, Pink Now

My daughter and son both love it. It's definitely unique. I wish there were more girly boy toys like this!

Read Best Reviews of Green Toys Dump Truck, Pink Here

Overall toy is great. Well built and great for my daughter. We were suprised at the size of the toy. Only about 12-14" in overall length. We had expected it to be larger.

Want Green Toys Dump Truck, Pink Discount?

It is to much money for the size that it is. Not happy with it at all only reason I keep it is because it is pink and can't find another one that is pink.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment