Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby's First Laptop Computer Playset

Baby's First Laptop Computer PlaysetI got this for my (11 months old at the time) daughter for Christmas. It is great for a small baby. Mine wasn't very durable, though. She really didn't play with it that much and the star easily came off. The star also came off of the little earth pouch. The rocket makes a cool rocket sound but it stopped working soon after it was opened. Other than these few complaints it is a cute toy and I think good for a first play laptop for babies. I also paid much less than the current almost $20 listed price. I wouldn't pay $20 for it, and after the problems really the $12 I paid for it wasn't really worth it. But, maybe it was just a flaw with mine. Still a neat toy.

Not that great of product. Flimsy and not very entertaining. Makes cool sounds, but one broke after only a few weeks of use. Doesn't come close at all to adult laptop for child to even think it was like her parent's. Not worth the price. Should be about $10 cheaper.

Buy Baby's First Laptop Computer Playset Now

My little dolly loves this computer toy. She loves to pretend to type just like me! Cute sounds safeand really nice quality. We got ours as a gift, and since then we have purchased 3 more for our other computer addicted friends' new babies.

Read Best Reviews of Baby's First Laptop Computer Playset Here

I bought this as a gift for my niece's 1st birthday present and it was a huge hit! She really likes playing with all the little gadgets and listening to the rocket ship make noises. It's really soft and lightweight that's what I liked most about it.

Want Baby's First Laptop Computer Playset Discount?

my 7 month girls seems to like it, it come my ups on time. but when i openend the package the laptop seam was torn.but hey nothing the wife cant fix.

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment