Monday, March 31, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Builders Classic Shapes Blocks

Fisher-Price Little People Builders Classic Shapes BlocksMy son was given a Little People bus filled with the Little People blocks when he was 12 months old. He has been banging the blocks together since then, and learning how to put them together. These blocks are large enough that I didn't worry about him choking on them. Now that he is older (20 months), I wanted some additional blocks for him, but didn't want to have to buy a Little People jungle or other some such kit, all I wanted was blocks to expand on what we have already. I didn't want to change brands, since his blocks attach to the bus carrier that we have already. These blocks fit the bill perfectly! There are several arches, roof shapes, and round and square blocks to help him build more complex shapes. They come in several colors so we can work on naming colors as he builds, can work on shapes (round and square, big and little) and they are easy for him to hold and push together. I actually bought 2 of these, one to keep at grandma's house! I'm very happy with my purchase!

My daughter had the little people builder wagon so I wanted to extend the set she had...I wish I never would have bought the wagon so I could have bought better blocks. For a Fisher Price set this is really disappointing! As a few other reviews mentioned these blocks DO NOT stay together-which defeats the purpose of blocks. Currently my 18 month old enjoys playing with them because they are brightly colored & new and can't get many together...but as she grows I know we will both be even more disappointed. For the price this is a rip off.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Builders Classic Shapes Blocks Now

I thought this set would be a great starter set for my son. He isn't too interested in building with them yet, but gets the concept when I build something. I am a little disappointed that some of the blocks don't fit together very well. Some of them don't "lock" together and are easily taken apart, rather fall apart. We will have them out for his building skills, but will likely get another set once he gets the hang of building. For the money, it's pretty good, I like the many different shapes, but would prefer them fitting together better.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Builders Classic Shapes Blocks Here

The blocks are durable and colorful. I purchased this for a 21 month old and he enjoyed it. Fisher-Price always comes through for me.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Builders Classic Shapes Blocks Discount?

We bought this for my 6 month old son per advice of a friend that recommended blocks. The bag is a nice storage compartment that my son will tip over and it makes him laugh, but the block quality is another story. While I will stack them and my son knocks the blocks over, a lot of times the blocks collapse on their own. I have used Lego Duplo's and they stick together like traditional legos where as these blocks can barely hold four pieces on top of another.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment